Pages

Monday 6 April 2009

Coffee sleeve art

***© COPYRIGHT, STARBUCKS I'M LOOKING AT YOU***
I doodle...a lot. My exam papers, class notes and calculator were filled with them. Sometimes, I doodle on my lunch hour, which consists of me not actually taking a lunch just doing some work at my desk and somewhat eating food, and maybe, doodling. I also drink lots and lots of coffee, and today I thought it would be a good idea to do something with the never ending amounts of sleeves I recycle. Here are two sleeves I doodled on at the 9 to 5. Art exhibit soon?




5 comments:

  1. thanks! i'm actually compiling all of them into a book right now. publishers, are you there? it's coffee table material!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this is such an adorable idea! Paintlounge (http://www.paintlounge.ca/) wants to talk about your creativity! Hope you will mention about us too!

    ReplyDelete