Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2010

I apologize...

sincerely for my slacking blogging ways. I haven't even completed posting my Palestine adventures for you, and since my return from Palestine I've been to Petra (in Jordan), Lebanon, and the Basque country, Catalonia and Spain Spain (San Sebastian, Barcelona, Madrid). I'm working on Middle Eastern internet, well I mean East Bank (Jordan) internet, which is way slower than Palestine internet, which is slower than Spanish internet, and which is slower than North American internets. Again, forgive my delays, it's been quite a whirlwind, one that consisted of me getting my bag stolen which contained one too many passports, ids, credit cards, debit cards, and some cash. Stay tuned, I'll be posting in order of visit, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment