Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Free

Today, more than any other day, I realized how much people love free stuff. At the "take" table in the garbage area of my condo, I put a few books on the shelf for people to take. Sorry, I mean a few first year university books. Already the sex appeal has diminished with the use of the words "first year" and "university". But wait, the titles have used book stores throwing money at you they want to get their hands on these titles badly:
  • JAVA programming (blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-lgorithm)
  • Linear Algebra (oh oh what a thriller)
  • Macroeconomics (the sequel to micro)
  • Either the macroeconomics workbook or another programming one, can't remember
So an hour later, I go back in order to throw out a garbage bag and...bam! All the books have been snatched. And that my friends is the power of FREE.

3 comments:

  1. im sorry your ugly, thats really your issue in life. simple as that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hey anonymous, it's cool that you hide behind anonymity to insult me and all, but could you at least make sure your spelling is correct? no hard feelings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey D,
    Thanks for stopping by, appreciate it! I see you got some hate mail there yourself, that's not very nice, people need to get a life! Come visit us in O-town soon and give me a shout when you do. Hope T-Dot is treating you fabulously.

    ReplyDelete