Pages

Thursday 13 August 2009

Surréel

Last night while going through my documents, I found a piece of writing that I am sure was not written by me but I cannot seem to figure out who wrote it and how I came across it, but I know it's written by a male.

This piece reminds me of a photo I found on my recent trip, one of a relative of mine riding a horse at les Jardins des Tuileries in Paris. This photo dates back to the late 1970s I think.

Some of you may know, without knowing, this young girl in the photo because she was, for a brief second, subject of a certain historical event.

The piece does not remind me of her, but it rather reminds me of the photo, and a million other things in between because it's hauntingly familiar.

En regardant nos photos ce soir, une vague m’a soudainement envahie. L’odeur de ta peau m’est revenue, comme cela, sans que je le demande. Si tu savais comment poser mes lèvres sur ton cou me plaisait, m’enivrait le corps et me transportait dans un second niveau. Ton odeur charnelle me rendait fou, d’où ce désir qui me faisait te désirer à chaque seconde et qui entretenait la passion qui nous habitait l’un l’autre. Aurais-je un jour l’occasion de m’enivré de cette odeur qui m’a rendu si amoureux?

1 comment: