Pages

Monday 13 April 2009

The Chronicles of Honesty

Sometimes, you need to be honest.
Sometimes it pays to keep your eyes closed.

The girl clearly had no interest in anything about me as I was doing all the asking. What do you do? Where did you grow up? Did you finish school? Do you have a disease I should be warned about? That kind of thing. I'm used to it, non listeners make up 95% of my friends and acquaintances (sorry if you're reading this, read subheading for clarity). A lot of interesting shit has happened to me, I mean I never lived under crackheads like this chick but I've had adventures. I might have to revive a few.

___________________________________________________________________

Dear old lover,

I want my heart back. I'm tired of living without it and I'm pretty sure I have a receipt proving it's mine. So, kindly if you may, give it back. Just cause it was on my sleeve that one time doesn't mean you were allowed to just take it. I'm sure we can come up with sort of amicable agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment