Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2009

You're my occupation

I always wondered what people with non-conventional occupations hand in when they apply for those "other" jobs. Luckily, after a little bit of research, I managed to come across* the most ideal resume I have ever laid my eyes on. I mean this girl has had every possible unconventional job I can think of, yep, the ones your parents would never agree too but you gotta get to get by. And, as per usual, I decided it would be great to add a little commentary.

PLEASE NOTE: If you manage your money right, and don't mind living in debt for awhile, OSAP can be paid in other ways but the ones stated below

Click to view larger

*If you thought I actually came across this, you're quite gullible. Heard of photoshop and a little imagination?

No comments:

Post a Comment