Pages

Sunday 25 January 2009

Ramy, I love you, I want to have your babies

Project Runway Canada premieres on Tuesday at 10pm on Global. Finally, I'm off that "don't say anything or you'll get sued for a lot of money that you can never make in a lifetime contract". My friend Ramata (Ramy), a model from Ottawa (represented by MIM) is on the show and my roommate and I couldn't be more excited. Although Ramy's new coupe à la Grace Jones won't be making an appearance on Project Runway, her amazing runway skills sure will and you'll surely enjoy watching her strut her stuff. Oh and remember when I said I didn't have television? Well because my roommate wanted it so bad I got it installed (boy she had stars in her eyes when she found out). Although I'm upset, it comes just in time I guess. Ramy, bonne chance chérie!



Photo: Nico Stinghe

No comments:

Post a Comment