Pages

Thursday 29 January 2009

So this is hurrah...

The day was starting off pretty bad until I got the most exciting press release in my inbox. The day is getting better, like way better. I usually don't get too excited about this sort of thing but anyone that knows me knows about my obsession with Junior Boys. I've already sent this to MK and this was her response: "YESYES YESYESYESYESYESYEYSY WE HAVE TO GO!" So I guess we're going! Already in my planner love.

REMG ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS:
JUNIOR BOYS with special guest MAX TUNDRA
Saturday, March 28, 2009 (All Ages, Doors 7pm, Show 8pm)
Sunday, March 29, 2009 (19+, Doors 8pm, Show 9pm)
Mod Club Theatre (722 College St.)
Tickets are $18.00 (plus any additional fees) in advance and are available at Ticketmaster, Rotate This, Soundscapes & Play De Record **Tickets On-sale Saturday January 31 @ 10AM**
www.remgentertainment.com

2 comments:

  1. Not only is it in my planner, it's underlined a bah-zillion times and in my phone as well. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "google just told me your blogged about me"
    "what?"
    "the junior boys concert...you got the press release and said to MK 'YES YES YES YES' - i'll send you the URL"
    "dude...this is my friend's blog...it's HER friend MK..."
    "OHHH!"
    internet is creepy.

    ReplyDelete