Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Hip-Hop's finest

In tribute to the strange cold weather we've been having, I've been prompted to listen to a song that talks about how cold it is in a certain city. Every since this video changed my life in September '08 when an old client showed it to me as she danced to its beats, I've been wondering if it's considered "viral" since its been shared all over the internet and many people know about it. Please include its "amateur, borderline professional vibe*" and you're totally VIRAL. I'm sure I have something to do with its popularity since I've passed it onto every single human being I know. What can I say, T-Baby is one of my favourite rappers of all time (put your hands up for Detroit). How the fuck we supposed to keep peace? I don't know girl, but I know that it's so cold in the T right now.

My favourite part is how the Mercedes is not moving, it's parked in the parking lot. And the girl in the back dancing like this shit is HAWT. What's your favourite part?
*Like I said before, YouTube is where the ethics and standards of amateur video go to die.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, an oldie but a goodie.

    My favourite part is the random child seen in various parts of the video who obviously needs to use the restroom.

    ReplyDelete