Pages

Monday 16 March 2009

When bad ads happen to good agencies

Everyone can agree that Koodo's last ad campaign was annoying and a concept that has been done before. When I found out that Taxi 2 was using a new Koodo language theme for the next campaign, I had higher hopes, also because Taxi is an amazing agency that produces some of Canada's best work. That was until Marketing Mag released this:

Now is it just me or it looks like Koodo hired Betty Suárez as the celebrity endorsing the new koodoisms campaign? Bad pastiche anyone? Could this campaign lack anymore originality?

1 comment:

  1. I agree, this looks like something that was put together last second. Usually I like Koodo's bold representation but this is just... blehh; like a highschool student ripped off something from 6 months ago...

    ReplyDelete