Pages

Monday 2 March 2009

Someday, I'm gonna go to Stockholm

Forget Paris, Milan, London and New York, my next trip is to Stockholm, or maybe Copenhagen just because I've been saying I want to go so bad for over a year, but since they are so close I'll go to both however, for the sake of this post, let's stick to Stockholm. There are numerous reasons for my decision, but it's mainly due to the fact that whatever the Swedes touch turns into gold, like their hair. I love the fact that their fashion week is dominated by local talent, which is understandable since local talent means Acne, Cheap Monday, Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair, Julian Red, and oh so much more. And anyone who reads this site and knows me on a personal level understands that raw jeans are like une petite mort for me. Since I love all things Swedish you might think I also believe it's okay to furnish your home entirely with Ikea furniture dontcha? Well it's not, just so we're clear.

Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair


Cheap Monday


Acne


Whyred

Minimarket

Hope
stockholm-hope-fall-09.jpg

Rodebjer

Visit this site for all things Scandinavian. That's where I got the pictures from.

No comments:

Post a Comment