Pages

Monday 9 March 2009

Tune your taste to UP

While most North American fashion, outfit and lifestyle bloggers are busy writing or twittering about Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs, Gaultier, Gareth Pugh, Ricci and countless other designers from the more popular fashion weeks, I decided to shed light on the ignored weeks that happen to possess a lot of talent, like Copenhagen for example. What you are about to witness is Louise Amstrup's collection, and hopefully like I did, you will fall in love with it.










I will also take the time to tell you that I am seriously considering taking a trip to Copenhagen in August, making sure to go during fashion week, which is August 5th to 9th to be precise. I am also looking for company. I debated my sister, but since she has a family and stuff I don't really know. It's also her birthday soon so if I bring it up she might think I bought her the ticket as a present and that we're going. I may even post an ad on Craigslist: "Adventurer seeks equal adventurer. Explorers also welcome. Must have great fashion sense and not wash jeans". Anyone interested? If you've been following this blog, two things are certain: I'll make you laugh (or so I think) and I smell really, really good.
Images from: Copenhagen Fashion Week

No comments:

Post a Comment